Thursday, July 05, 2007

I Blame a Stupid Flash Game

Man it's been a long time since I've posted, and I apologize. Sure I've been busy - my work is always a handful, we're in the middle of purchasing a new home in Denver, and we've been actively searching out new experiences and adventures in the rocky mountain state.

But the biggest fritterer of my free time has to be the simple and bizarrely addictive online flash game, Desktop Towers of Defense. Now, I'm not much of a gamer. The last game I can remember playing is the ancient Warcraft II, and in general I avoid games that require ridonculous video cards and have anything resembling a learning curve.

But this game, in which you simply place defensive towers on a map to prevent monsters from reaching the other side, has me playing for hours on end. And boy does Julia hate it - you should see her eyes flash when she catches this on my laptop. And yes, so will your spouse if you get hooked, so don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: